Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Buffalo Sabres Release New Alternate Jersey








The long-awaited Buffalo Sabres third jersey came out today, and, well... here are the pics. Source is icethetics.info:



Steve Ott doing the modeling work here. My reaction: Not a fan. Or rather, to be more specific, I'm not a fan of the front of the jersey. I think the back is actually pretty well done. It's a nice shade of navy, the font and number looks cool (silver is a good choice for the numbers), and I actually don't hate the yellow sleeve/underarm/sides on the back, and I'm usually against going with different colors under the arms. However, the front is pretty terrible, so I can't give it my blessing overall. I dislike the "BUFFALO" going across it, the two-tone yellow is a bit awkward, and so is the yoke extending past the collar. Kudos to the Sabres for going outside the box, though.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive